Discovering Your Communication Style
Time & Location
About the Event
NOTE: Once you register, you will receive an invite with a Zoom Link and instructions for your DISC Assessment.
Have you ever…
· Had a communication breakdown with a colleague or family member?
· Gotten stuck in a conflict because you could not bridge the gap with another person?
· Been frustrated by not being understood by another person?
· Struggled to understand another person’s perspective?
As a leader, have you ever…
· Struggled to discover what motivates and inspires someone on your team?
· Gotten frustrated by a team member who rarely engages with you or other team members?
· Been confused by what people do (or do not do) when confronted by change and other work challenges.
If so, you are not alone. I have been in your shoes as well. One of the best assessments and trainings I have ever attended was the DISC Assessment. The DISC provides an assessment of your preferred communication style, and helps you identify better ways to communicate with people in your life professionally or personally that may have a different communication style.
Please join NAWIC Cincinnati President, Amanda Prestwood, on Thursday, March 11th at 12:00 PM Eastern, as she helps us understand our preferred communication style and improve our communication skills.
- NAWIC Cincy WIC Week - DISC$0$00$0